Harmony Ridge Recovery Center’s West Virginia residential treatment program for drug and alcohol rehab provides intense and comprehensive, high level of care for people who need continuous support, both for the physical and psychological effects of addiction. Staff oversees patients around-the-clock to ensure their safety, comfort and support.
Our residential treatment program in West Virginia is the next step after completion of detox or the first step for those coming into treatment without the need for detox. Its highly structured and supervised setting combined with our supportive and serene environment make a perfect blend to help those who have overcome the worst withdrawal symptoms focus on overcoming their addiction in a longer-term holistic treatment setting.
How Our Residential Treatment Program in West Virginia Works
Our West Virginia residential drug and alcohol rehab starts with patient needs and evidence-based, outcome-focused treatment plans, created by our licensed and experienced clinical and medical staff.
Operating under 24/7 nursing and peer supervision, our West Virginia residential rehab encompasses a full daily schedule for our patients, taking them from their living quarters to our clinical building to our recreational building, from leisure time to outdoor activities, all in a nurturing, serene and relaxing environment highly conducive of a journey to recovery. …, and our case managers are ready to assist in finding the right setting for aftercare plan.
Is Our Residential Rehab in West Virginia Right for You or Your Loved One?
While no one can make this decision for you, its best to consider what a West Virginia residential drug and alcohol rehab is, how it works and what it offers to see if our program matches your needs. Some of the questions you can ask yourself are:
- Do you want to increase your chances of success in recovery by continuing your journey in treatment after detox in a highly supportive and controlled environment?
- Do you want to concentrate on overcoming your addiction while surrounded by like-minded peers?
- Do you want to be in a comfortable and relaxing setting while you focus on your recovery with the help of professionals surrounded by nature?
- Do you want to have a life-changing experience in a program that offers a wide variety of state-of-the-art therapeutic and medical programs?
If you feel like this is you, keep reading to learn more about what our West Virginia residential drug and alcohol rehab consists of.
What To Expect At Our West Virginia Residential Drug and Alcohol Rehab
A typical day at our West Virginia residential drug and alcohol rehab includes participation in various process group therapy sessions, individual counseling, life skills building classes, various recreational activities, 12-step and support meetings, leisure time and more. Some of the program’s therapeutic components that our patients participate in include:
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Music and Art therapy
- Adventure Therapy
- Outdoor therapy
- Bio-Feedback therapy
- Family and relationship counseling
- Life skills and education workshops
- Nutrition and wellness education
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma Recovery Therapy
- Co-Occurring Disorders Therapy
- Psychiatric and Medical Services
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
Being a 24-hour residential treatment program, we provide much more than therapy, our campus and our team of helpful and qualified professionals provide our patients with a host of other supervised services during their daily schedule including:
- Yoga and Meditation
- Gym time
- 3 daily meals in our full-service cafeteria
- Recreational Time: Hiking, Biking, Kayaking, Gaming/Arcades, Pool time, Fishing, and more
- Barbecues / Outdoor Cookouts
- Sports / Recreational Activities
- Medical supervision and care
- Medication management / psychiatric sessions
- Case management services
- Career and education assistance
- Aftercare and transition planning
- Legal assistance for probation and court-ordered treatment management
- In-campus transportation to and from cabins, clinical building, and recreational hall
- In-house 12-step meetings multiple times a week
- Leisure time
Call us for residential treatment Today!
Choosing where to go after detoxing is a critical step in your recovery. At Harmony Ridge Recovery Center, we give you the tools you need to beat your addiction and an experience you’ll never forget.