Harmony Ridge Recovery Center’s residential treatment program for drug and alcohol addiction provides comprehensive care for individuals who need continuous support for both the physical and psychological effects of addiction. Our dedicated team of medical professionals oversee each patient’s condition 24-hours a day to ensure their safety, comfort and support.
Our residential treatment program is the next level of care after a patient completes medical detox. Our highly-structured residential rehab program provides a supportive and serene environment, perfect for those wishing to overcome their addiction in a longer-term holistic treatment setting.
How Our Residential Treatment Program Works
Residential drug and alcohol rehab begins with evaluating each patient’s needs and specific circumstances. After an evaluation an evidence-based, outcome-focused treatment plan, created by our licensed and experienced clinical and medical staff will be set in place.
Operating under 24-hour medical and clinical supervision, our residential treatment program encompasses a daily schedule for our patients. Each patient begins their day in their specified living quarters and heads to our clinical building for their daily treatment. Each patient follows a highly-structured, individualized program based specifically to treat the underlying causes that have fueled their addiction. During downtime, patients can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, take a swim in our indoor pool or take some time to reflect upon the day’s activities.
Is Our Residential Rehab Right For You?
While no one can make this decision for you, it’s best to consider what residential treatment at Harmony Ridge Recovery Center can do to better your life. Some questions to ask yourself include:
- Do you want to increase your chances of successful long-term recovery in a highly supportive and controlled environment?
- Do you want to overcome your addiction while surrounded by like-minded peers?
- Do you want to be in a safe, comfortable and relaxing setting while you focus on your recovery?
- Do you want to better your life by undergoing a customized treatment program that offers a wide variety of state-of-the-art medical and clinical programs?
What To Expect of Residential Drug And Alcohol Rehab
A typical day at Harmony Ridge Recovery Center includes participation in various group therapy sessions, individual counseling, life skills building classes, various recreational activities, 12-step and support meetings, leisure time and more. Some of the program’s therapeutic components that our patients participate in include:
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Music and Art Therapy
- Adventure Therapy
- Outdoor Therapy
- Bio-Feedback Therapy
- Family and Relationship Counseling
- Life Skills and Education Workshops
- Nutrition and Wellness Education
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma Recovery Therapy
- Co-Occurring Disorders Therapy
- Psychiatric and Medical Services
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
Given we are a 24-hour residential treatment facility, we provide many activities to keep our patients engaged. Our campus, coupled with our team of friendly and accommodating professionals, provide patients with scores of other supervised services including:
- Yoga and Meditation
- Gym Time
- 3 daily meals in our full-service cafeteria
- Recreational Time: Hiking, Biking, Kayaking, Gaming/Arcades, Pool time, Fishing, and more
- Barbecues / Outdoor Cookouts
- Sports / Recreational Activities
- Medical Supervision and Care
- Medication management / psychiatric sessions
- Case Management Services
- Career and Education Assistance
- Aftercare and Transition Planning
- Legal assistance for probation and court-ordered treatment management
- In-campus transportation to and from cabins, clinical building, and recreational hall
- In-house 12-step meetings multiple times a week
- Leisure Time
Call us for residential treatment Today!
Choosing where to go for residential treatment is a critical step in your recovery. At Harmony Ridge Recovery Center, we give you the tools and knowledge you’ll need to overcome your addiction. (888) 771-8372